Come See Us at the 2018 CMA Conference!
VideoMining will be attending the 2018 CMA Category Management & Shopper Insights Conference, May 7-9 at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville! We will be in Booth #14 in the Solutions Hall, which is an easy right turn from the doors by the registration desk (see map below).
This year, VideoMining is partnering with the CMA to showcase a demo, “Understanding Your Category Shopper,” in multiple locations at the event. This demo will utilize VideoMining technology to give attendees a unique perspective on the behaviors of real shoppers across multiple categories and channels.
- VideoMining’s annual editions of the industry-standard C-Store and Grocery ShopperImpact MegaStudies feature expanded retailer panels, giving you an even closer look into the real behaviors of shoppers in these channels.
- The MegaStudy program now also includes studies for the Pet and Liquor channels, enabling unprecedented insight into these relatively under-studied retail channels.
- The release of the new generation ShopperImpact platform which enables several new features allowing more powerful prescriptive analytics.
As always, VideoMining is dedicated to helping CPG retailers and manufacturers:
- Understand the behavior of shoppers at the moments in-store where they make their decisions,
- Demonstrate category leadership driven by the latest data-backed insights, and
- Make informed decisions when allocating marketing budgets.
Our annual conference caters to a novice in the industry all the way to a seasoned veteran. This year, join us for several days filled with content, networking, education, training, and relationship building.
This year’s conference will take place May 7-9, 2018 at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville. It will feature breakout and keynote presentations, networking opportunities, introductions to new tools and solutions, and so much more! It is designed to provide attendees with an unparalleled experience. Meet with your category management and shopper insights peers to help you grow your business and network with other attendees so you are ready to Connect + Gain Insight + Prosper in 2018!
To learn more about the conference or register to attend, click here to visit the official conference website.
If you are attending the conference, we’d love to meet you there. Stop by our booth or contact us to set up a meeting while we’re in Nashville!