Americans love alcoholic beverages, but how do we shop for them?
Latest edition of ShopperImpact MegaStudy Program adds Liquor channel
STATE COLLEGE, Pa., January 17, 2017 – VideoMining, the leader of in-store behavior analytics for consumer packaged goods (CPG) retailers and manufacturers, is excited to announce that its 2017 ShopperImpact MegaStudy is complete and available to the CPG industry. The MegaStudy provides a suite of reports based on the most up-to-date shopper behavior data for key channels like Grocery and Convenience as well as specialty channels like Pet and Liquor. It provides the ability to:
- Understand the behavior of shoppers at the moments in-store where they make their decisions,
- Demonstrate category leadership driven by the latest data-backed insights, and
- Make informed decisions when allocating your marketing budget.
Along with the annual editions of the industry-standard C-Store and Grocery ShopperImpact MegaStudies, the 2017 MegaStudy program also includes studies for the Pet and Liquor channels. These new studies utilize VideoMining’s multi-retailer panels of pet and liquor stores to provide CPG manufacturers in these industries unrivaled insights on the habits and preferences of shoppers in these unique channels.
“The MegaStudy program has enabled CPGs to make fact-based decisions and create a win-win for their business and the business of their retailer partners,” stated Rajeev Sharma, Founder & CEO of VideoMining. “We’re excited for the growth of our panels and the ability to serve a broader portion of the CPG retail industry by bringing the ShopperImpact MegaStudy to more specialty retail channels.”
The combined grocery, c-store, pet and liquor panels now track hundreds of millions of shopping trips per year. Each MegaStudy’s large sample size—combined with its nationally representative selection of stores—helps to bridge the information gap between online and brick-and-mortar shopping and to align shopper science with the realities of today’s omnichannel retail world.
About the ShopperImpact MegaStudy
Using a blend of proprietary video tracking, mobile sensing and transaction data, the ShopperImpact MegaStudy generates big data from a representative sample of stores across geographical regions and store types in the Grocery,Convenience, Pet and Liquor channels. The flexible ShopperImpact platform can be used in any brick-and-mortar retail environment to unobtrusively measure the behavior of real shoppers in real stores.
To best help address clients’ business needs, VideoMining offers customizable subscription package options. Standard ShopperImpact packages include:
- Insights Report — The story behind the insights. A concise blend of highlighted learnings, interpretation and recommendations presents insights in the context of specific business issues and questions.
- Insights Reel — A video highlight reel that brings findings to life with select clips that illustrate key behaviors and other interesting scenarios.
- Insights Workshop — A forum for sharing key insights and recommendations interactively with key stakeholders to evolve an actionable plan in the context of overall retail strategy.
- Insights Builder — Easy to use online tools to interactively explore and visualize data to uncover actionable insights and answer specific questions.
- Special Subscriber Discounts on Custom and Testing Projects — VideoMining’s unrivaled store panel provides access to the ideal environment to measure shopper responses new innovations in marketing, merchandising, store layout, and more.
VideoMining is the leader of in-store behavior analytics for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) manufacturers and retailers. VideoMining’s deep analytics platform utilizes a patented suite of sensing technologies to capture in-depth shopper behavior data. These previously unmeasured insights are then integrated with multiple other data sources such as transaction, planograms, product mapping, loyalty and promotions to fuel comprehensive solutions for optimizing CPG Retail.
VideoMining’s client base includes a majority of the top 50 CPG retailers and manufacturers, who gain unprecedented visibility into in-store shopper behavior enabling them to get the most value from their investments in Shopper Marketing, Category Management and Brand Innovation.