We are Hiring!
VideoMining is aggressively seeking the best talent to fuel its drive for success. Our in-store behavior measurement technologies have won critical acclaim around the world and are being developed and deployed to create tremendous value for our customers.
We are constantly looking for self-motivated individuals across different functions that are willing to embrace challenges and leading edge technologies as part of our team.
VideoMining Corporation is a leading provider of in-store intelligence for shopper marketing. VideoMining helps consumer brands, retailers and their marketing partners gain quantitative insights on shopping behavior. These insights help in planning, testing,-and monitoring responses to marketing and merchandising strategies.
The Senior BI Developer will be responsible for working with data service teams and business users to design, develop, test and implement business intelligence solutions. His or her ultimate goal is to provide data transformation expertise and data visualization techniques to ensure optimal user experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Tableau based analytic product platform implementation, development and enhancements.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to define industry-leading analytics for Retail industry, while applying best practices in data visualization and design
- Strong understanding of BI concepts, including reporting/dashboard design, ETL, visualizations, ad hoc analysis, etc.
- Conduct and lead client white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed, playing a key role in client relations
- Creating / updating (including ETL) operational decision and infrastructure tools including executive dashboards, reports, and databases
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of business principles, statistical analysis concepts, and data to support critical business functions and needs
- Produce documentation to aid both users of analytics and administrators of the software and database platforms
- Work closely with data services, strategy and client solutions teams with an understanding and sensitivity toward of the diverse needs of each group
- Act as the single point of contact in the process of receiving through resolving all issues related to post production reporting
- Train and support users to be proficient in use of the tools.
- Proficient with Tableau (Desktop & Server), Alteryx, MS Excel. Strong SQL skills.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrable experience in building dashboards with a keen eye to style guides and visualization.
- Project management experience – skilled at requirements analysis, business use case mapping, solution development and client relations. Project execution will involve developing specs for internal teams and work across teams to manage specific client enhancements.
- Prior experience in a client facing role with management responsibility preferred.
- Effective communicator.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. VideoMining Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
VideoMining Corporation is currently recruiting Video Reviewers who will be responsible for digital video annotation. Prior industry experience is not required; in-house training will be provided. The primary responsibility of this position will be annotating videos using our software platform.
This position can grow into a rewarding career for the right candidates. The typical working hours of a Video Reviewer are 8AM-4PM, Monday through Friday. However, this can vary depending on the employer’s needs.
VideoMining Corporation is the leading provider of software that converts video into actionable information. The company’s breakthrough technologies work with surveillance-type cameras to automatically derive demographics and behaviors of customers in retail stores and provide real-time intelligence for improving customer service, marketing and merchandising.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review videos from different domains as part of VideoMining software suite and applications.
- Resolve problems by coordinating with development and field teams.
- High School Diploma/Associate Degree
- 1 to 2 years of experience in an office environment a plus.
- Demonstrate proficiency with computers.
- Be comfortable doing repetitive tasks.
- Understand/apply guidelines for data entry.
- Possess good organizational and communication skills.
- Pay close attention to detail.
VideoMining Corporation is looking for a motivated Market Research Sales Executive to join our team and focus on selling our in-store shopper analytics services. The Market Research Sales Executive will work cooperatively with other members of the VideoMining team to grow our business by hunting for new clients and mining our existing client base for new opportunities. Your mission will be to meet or exceed set sales quotas while increasing client satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively pursue new clients through various avenues while growing existing account relationships.
- Articulate the value of VideoMining’s services and consult with current and potential clients regarding their business issues and objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s goals and requirements, then match and demonstrate the appropriate VideoMining solution(s).
- Effectively follow up with prospects to move toward successful closes.
- Work with the analytics team to provide guidance and actionable recommendations to clients based on data analyses and industry knowledge.
- Maintain regular client contact and manage assigned accounts to foster lasting relationships and grow the business.
- Consistently achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related area preferred
- At least 2-5 years of B2B sales experience, marketing and/or retail.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Must have experience with client service, retention, growth and new business development.
- Must be a creative problem solver who can drive sales success while adapting to new challenges.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who will infuse their personality into the growing culture of VideoMining Corporation.
- In-depth understanding of market research, shopper marketing and category management principles preferred.
- An understanding of data analytics preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
Compensation will include a base salary and attractive commission/stock option plan. VideoMining Corporation offers an excellent work environment and benefits package. Health, dental, and vision insurance are available.
VideoMining is the leader of in-store behavior analytics for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) manufacturers and retailers. VideoMining’s deep analytics platform utilizes a patented suite of sensing technologies to capture in-depth shopper behavior data. These previously unmeasured insights are then integrated with multiple other data sources such as transaction, planograms, product mapping, loyalty and promotions to fuel comprehensive solutions for optimizing CPG Retail.
VideoMining’s client base includes a majority of the top 50 CPG retailers and manufacturers, who gain unprecedented visibility into in-store shopper behavior enabling them to get the most value from their investments in Shopper Marketing, Category Management and Brand Innovation. For more information about our company, please visit: www.VideoMining.com.